Friday 27 March 2009

The real battle of the Blue Peter babes

The latest edition of FHM features an article billing itself as the 'battle of Blue Peter' - ie. who is the sexiest, Zöe Salmon or Konnie Huq? There's a stunning pictorial of each contender to help you decide - the only snag is (as far as I can see) there's no such poll to vote in! I suppose the idea is you can vote for either one in the annual '100 Sexiest' poll. So anyway, I thought I'd step into the breach and offer you the chance to vote in a one-on-one, death or glory, Zöe v Konnie poll.

Curling poll update : with a few days left to vote, Norwegian skip Marianne Rørvik is leading. However, we've only had a tiny number of votes so far, so if we get a sudden flurry over the weekend things could change dramatically. Incidentally, I realise now that Russian alternate Margarita Fomina would have been an obvious contender, and I also forgot about American Nicole Joraanstad, who like her skip Debbie McCormick also posed nude for Ana Arce's Women of Curling calendar. So apologies for excluding them from the list, and any others you think should have been there!

No comments:

Post a Comment